This is a Happiness Series {of sorts}:
My lovely cousin, Danna, had this very good idea: for a whole week, every day, write three things that made you happy. This forces us to focus on the happy things in life, instead of the negative things or hardships that like to creep up on us.
So here are my three Happiness's of the Day:
1) Music. You can never go wrong with music really. I truly believe that music helps calm the soul. Whatever kind you listen to, you listen to it for a reason. Whether it is for the lyrics, or the beat, or the voice, it brings a nice calm to you. My feel good music is late 90s early 2000s pop {*NSYNC is my favorite} but I do LOVE Josh Groban, Gavin DeGraw, and Ingram Hill. Those are my 4 go to music artists :)
2) Lists. Today, and pretty much every day that I want to be productive, it is nice to have a list. I am the type of person that looses track very easily. So if I have to go to the store, or I am expecting company, I right a To-Do List or a Grocery list to keep me focused. Sometimes even lists don't help me stay focused, but at that point, I'm on my own anyway :) Plus, lists help keep you organized, a plus.
3) Deadliest Catch. I absolutely LOVE this show! Today was the second episode of the new season, and I get so giddy every Tuesday! I love the people on the show. It is something my Honey and I watch together and both look forward too every week. It seriously is one of these shows that I can sit and watch every rerun, no matter how many times I see them, they never get boring. ❤
Join in the fun and for a whole week, be Happy!

I love all three of yours! Sometimes I add extra things to my list just so I can cross them off, I like the feeling of completion. Much love to you cousin, xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete