Sunday, July 25, 2010

Anniversary!

Last weekend, Chris and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary together. it was great. we both happened to have the weekend off and we both decided to take Monday off, so we made plans to take off for the weekend. It turned out that some of his family was coming into town for the weekend, so we hung around through Saturday (which I'm glad we did because we did a fishing trip and had fun times). On Sunday morning we took off to Colorado Springs, CO. We had a blast. We got a hotel room, we went swimming and hung out in the hot tube. we went to dinner. say the movie "Toy Story 3" (awesome by the way). went to the mall. On Monday, our anniversary (July, 19), we went to this national park called "Garden of the Gods". It is just simply a bunch of rock formations, but they are sweet. very tall and odd looking rocks. it is very neat. We spent most of the morning there. Then, we left Springs and headed back towards home. We made a stop in Pueblo to catch another movie, "Inception" (which also was really good. I love Leonardo DiCaprio). It was a great weekend all around, and I love my Chris so much. I hope everyone had a great weekend too. This week, I got great news. I got a new job as a 911 dispatcher and I'm so excited. my first job with benefits, retirement, and paid vacation. lol. and the pay isn't bad either ;} yay! My last day at my current job is July 29th and I start this new one on July 30th. I'm working the graveyard shift tho, so it'll be quite a change. And my brother-in-law, Michael, got a job too, so this week has been great. and now, this weekend, we are all just vegging. Some of Alma's family came in to town this weekend too and Chris's cousins, Dylan and Emily, are staying with us for this week. I'm so excited. they are fun. Well, that's about it for now. I'll try to update more often. we'll see how that goes. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary & the job Kell! It sounds/looks like you had a fantastic anniversary weekend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete