Boy, I cannot believe that it is already half way through November! Not that I'm complaining but time sure has flown by since I turned 20! Don't you agree? I mean it feels as though I just graduated high school...and that has already been 4 years going on 5!! ahh! But, I am currently finishing up my Associate's Degree (its been a long time coming) then I have to register for Radiology school. YAY! I can't wait. I want to hurry up and be done with school, and into my career so that Chris and I can continue on our path of life together.
I think I just contradicted my self. I'm babbling on about how fast time has flown by and then I go and say that I want to hurry up and be done with school. haha. Oh well. I do love this time of year though. The Holidays! YAY! I love Thanksgiving! Being around family, great food, and pie! What more can you ask for? BUT, Christmas is my all time favorite Holiday! I love everything about it. The the reasoning of it (Jesus), snow, the decorations, the food, family, music, spoiling my family. hehe. I love just sitting on the couch in the living room, with a hot cup of cocoa or hot apple cider, with all the lights off except for the Christmas tree, and sitting there, just listening to soft Christmas music. It definitely soothes the soul! :} And, I think that I am pretty much already done with my Christmas shopping! I might just have to pick up one or two more things, and I'll be set. I've just got to work on my Christmas cards now, which should be fun! :]
Also, since I last posted...I'm going to be an Aunt! I cannot wait to be an Auntie! As far as we know, I'm going to have a nephew. He's coming in January, and so far, baby and mommy are doing fine. Yes! I'm also going to be 23 in January!! wow. lol.
And, my new job is going well. I was struggling there for a while, things just weren't clicking, and I was having a bit of problems with the shift and everything. But, I think God helped me out there and saw that I was struggling so much, my boss moved me to first shift to finish out my training, and I did great! I am now officially off training and doing well. It is still and I think will always be a stressful job, but it is what I need right now. I am still working during the day and not late at night, which definitely works for me because I seem to function (in general) better.
Well, as I've said, time sure does fly, and I wish it would slow down some, but, it's not, so I'm just making the best of it!
Until next time! :}
P.S. here are some pictures that I took when Alma and I went up to the mountains to get pictures of the color changing leaves!
I love it when the leaves change colors. Such a beautiful sight.
ReplyDeletewww.rebeccabany.com