Good Morning, Peeps!
You want to know a funny thing? I have a reminder on my phone that goes off reminding me to blog, and I STILL don't give myself enough time to do it.
It seems like all I do is work. Haha. And, now, here on June 9, we switch schedules again and I go to graveyard shift :( Myself and Graveyards don't get along well, but I will manage. I am a day person, I love the sun, I sleep better at night, like most people. But hey, it is only for 3 months right? June, July, and August. Haha. Oh well. I will make it work.
On a happier note, I'm not sure if any of you watch American Idol, but my favorite Phillip Phillips won!! :D He was my favorite from his audition. He is the whole package as far as I'm concerned. He has an amazing, unique voice, when you watch him perform he has these funny little quirks that he does that just crack you up and make you love him. He is very talented and I can't wait to see what he brings us musically. Here is one of my favorite performances of his from American Idol:
Here is a picture of my Honey. We were outside all day yesterday :D I helped him put his gas tank back on his truck. It busted and we had to buy a new one and though it fought us most of the way, it was nice to just be with my Honey. After that we stopped for a quick lunch, we went back outside and put together a gazebo his mom bought. Then his brother BBQ'ed and it was delicious. Then Chris's friend Zane came over and we played horse shoes and frisbee. It was fun.
Also, I would like to recommend this book. I'm not quite done with it, so I honestly cannot say how it ends, but so far, it is great. It is about a married couple who's children are all off in college and the couple are trying to find their way. The Mother is trying to find herself again. Excellent so far.
I hope you all have a beautiful Saturday! Much Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment