Friday, May 4, 2012

InstaFriday!

life rearranged


Happy Friday, All!

 I have numerous amounts of pictures this week, so bare with me :)

 Cherry Jack Rum mixed with any kind of cherry soda is delicious! :)

My nephew Graysen, eating some Easter candy that Chris and I sent him <3

Chris and Me coming back from Albuquerque a few weekends ago.

 This is a picture of my family and I. It was actually taken last summer, but I was playing with it in instragram the other day. Love them so much.

Here is some candy that my sister, Juli, brought back and sent to me from Brazil. It is different but good.

A cute top that I bought myself, on clearance, which is even better :D I love it, it is so light and soft.

The other day I was playing with Blackie and he laid on this duffle bag in the hallway and he wouldn't leave it.  Even though I kept throwing the toy down the hallway to him, he would put his little paw out to smack it, but he refused to leave the bag. Haha.

This is my Dori-kins. My sister, Molli's, pug and she is just lovely.  My brother, Alec, was taking her for a walk the other day and he snapped a picture and sent it to me. :) I miss her.

Blackie. Our other cat, Coal, had a sweater on and he looked so handsome, but  we didn't have anything big enough for Blackie, so I grabbed one of my shirts and put it on him. So Blackie was Batman for a...few minutes anyway ;)

This is a picture taken on one of our coworkers last day. The officer next to me got a better job and so we wanted a picture with him before he left.  This is not everyone, but this was everyone on duty at the time :) Good luck Travis, you will be missed but Congratulations!

Our bear is back for the summer/fall.  His first appearance was May 2.  He dug in the trash and found a bag he liked and took it for a while, then came back and decided that there was nothing else in the trash that he wanted and went on his way :) We have no idea where he took the other trash bag because we cannot find it. But this guy is big already, so I cannot imagine how big he is going to be by the end of fall :/ lol.

Spree, delicious. :}

Well this is all the photos I have for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment