Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Saturday, Ya'll!

Hello! :D

It's been a busy few weeks for me. I'm back on graveyards. Not my ideal place to be but I'm getting through it. Only another month and a half :) 

I just got done reading this book
This book is about love, loss, forgiveness, and remembering. It is very sad and happy and definitely touches your heart and soul. I highly recommend this book. At work the girls and I have started a sort of book club. Haha. That is what I call it anyway. Someone will read a book and love it so then we pass it along to whoever wants to read it. Eventually all of us have read it and then we talk about it and drill them to hurry and finish the next one to talk about that. We have to wait for 2 others to read it, sometimes it takes a while. hehehe. It is really fun and and there have been some excellent books. Currently we're reading the series "50 Shades". It is........interesting and different to say the least. I'm not even half way through the first one yet and all I can say is WOW. It's not what I expected, but it's still good so far. 

On another note, Thursday, July 19th, is Chris and I's 5 year Anniversary. We will be together 5 years, can you believe that? I love him with my whole self and I am so blessed to have him :) We are going to Colorado Springs. At 12:01 on the 20th, the new Batman movie comes out. Well bought these marathon tickets and we are going to see the first and second Batman movie  and then at midnight they will play the new one. It is going to be so much fun. Just the 2 of us having a date weekend. I am looking forward to it. 

I will definitely post about that. Stay tuned :)

Have a good rest of your Weekend, Everyone!

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment