1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?)
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?
4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream.
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?
4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream.
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?
1. Well, since I haven't been married yet, I cannot say. hehehe.
2. I just blow it off usually. I may make a face, not meaning too, but I won't say anything. It happens.
3. One time, my sister and I were coming home from somewhere and it was dark and we were making conversation walking up to the front door of our house and this black dog came out of nowhere and was running after us. We got up the porch and to the front and we were trying to squeeze both of us in between the front door and the screen door when our Dad came out to see what the heck was going on and the dog was at the bottom of the stairs barking and growling at us. Our Dad grabbed an umbrella (that was the closest thing he could grab lol) and went towards the dog with it to try to scare it away. The dog went after our Dad a few times, barking and growling, and then took off. It was sooooo scary. Then the next day when we were getting home from school, that same dog was laying in the middle of our front yard!! WTH? So we pulled up to the back door and ran into the house.
4. I don't know many brands, and it doesn't really matter I don't think. But my favorite flavor is Moose Tracks or Mint Chocolate Chip! Yum!
5. Yes, surprisingly I usually sleep quite well. In Motels (where all the doors are on the outside) it's a little different and I'm more cautious, but if it is a nice hotel, I sleep pretty good.

No comments:
Post a Comment