Hello Peeps!
Sorry it has been so long that I've updated. I am trying to get better with this. Chris and I are doing wonderful. We have been together 4 1/2 years now and they have been wonderful. My nephew, Graysen, is now 1! And in July I will be at my 911 job for 2 years!
In May, I graduated from Muskegon Community College with my Associate's Degree, Finally! I am so pleased and proud of myself. It took me forever to finally get it, but I did it and I finished and I am just fine with that :)
Since January, I have been having issues with my left eyelid. It has some sort of rash on it and it refuses to go away. It doesn't appear to be contagious because it just stays on the one eye. I don't have the rash on my other eye and the rash doesn't appear to be on any other part of my face. When I initally went to the doctor they thought it was ocular eczema. I was given a perscription for a steroid cream. The steroid cream worked almost instantly. By day 5 the rash was gone completely. Yay! Not. Two days later the rash came back, and with a vengence. I went back to the doctor and they perscriped me another cream, except this time it was a mix of a steroid and an antibiotic. I did that for 5 days as well, but that did not work as well. The rash is still there. sigh. so now I have to make another appointment and they will refer me to a dermatologist. I don't know why I got this rash. I am not allergic to anything that I use on my face. And I stopped using all of it about 2 weeks into January just to check and I haven't used any of it since, so I know it's not any of those products because the rash is still there. I will keep you all updated on the results.
I am, obviously, not very good at this blog thing, and to be honest, I don't really know what I'm doing. :) Any suggestions and helpful comments would be greatly appreciated! :D
Happy Leap Day, Ya'll!
Until next time!
You are good at this blogging thing, silly :) I hope things get better with your eye, that is no fun at all.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo for graduating, I am so proud of you cuz, xoxo
Thank you love :) I'm trying lol. How do you do those insta fridays and all those cool special things you do?
ReplyDelete