Friday, March 2, 2012

Five Question Friday.





1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?

2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past?

4. What are your spring break plans?

5. What baby names do you hate?

1. So far, my favorite vacation spot has been Disney World.  My family and I went over Thanksgiving break when I was a Sophomore in High School, and I had an absolute blast! Even to this day, I cannot wait to go again :)
 
2. Music.  I just love it.  All kinds, all genres.  Singing and dancing to it, and even when I'm feeling down, I just tune into some music and it makes me feel better.
 
3. I don't think I have a favorite trend.  Maybe flare jeans.  I definitely prefer flare to boot leg or skinny:)
 
4. Ha, if only I got a spring break. JK. I don't have kids so I don't really have anything planned.  Plus, at the rate we're getting snow here, there will probably be snow on the ground.  Not a huge deal though, I will figure something out ;) I hope you all have some plans!
 
5. I have to say I don't like "weak" names, names that someone won't take seriously when they're older.  Granted I do not want to put any names in particular down because everyone has their preference, which is perfectly fine.  My Honey and I have a few names picked out for when we have children, and they are good strong names.  Something that they can carry with them for whatever it is that they do in their lives.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with number five! I cannot stand when people give their kids goofy names that no one will ever be able to take them seriously with.

    We had 70 degree weather here yesterday and woke up to snow this morning now it's in the 50s :) Crazy Kansas weather for ya :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete