Friday, January 18, 2013

Five Question Friday!!


Good Friday, Everyone!

It's been a while since I've blogged, but I have been keeping up :) A lot has happened for me in the past several months, but that in another post all in itself.

Shout out to My Little Life! What a cute idea to vlog the questions! :) Head on over there to link up!


1) If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, what five books, movies, people and foods would you bring along?

2) What is your opinion on year round school?

3) What is your most embarassing potty story?

4) What is the temperature where you are at?

5) Am I a Winter, Spring, Fall, or Summer person?



1) This is a hard question. How do you pick just five things? Books: My favorite book of all time is "The Truth About Forever" by Sarah Dessen; I'm going to cheat and say I would bring "The Hunger Games", "Twilight" and "50 Shades" series; and "Forgotten" by Cat Patrick. Movies: "Inception", "The Dark Knight Rises", "Avatar", "Transformers" both the 1986 version and the newer version (my Honey knows the 1986 version by heart), and "Star Trek" the newest version. People: My Honey of course, and I think I may just leave it there because I have too many others in mine and his family to fairly say who I would bring. :) Foods: Pop, Cereal, Popcorn, Jerky, Apples.

2) My opinion on year round school is not very good. Lol. I enjoy summer and since I do not have kids I am basing this off my opinion of school in general. Granted I enjoyed school, I do believe that there needs to be a break and summer is perfect for that. I would not want my kids to have a constant life of school and therefore I say nay! 

3) I honestly cannot think of one at the moment. I'm sure that I have laughed so hard at some point that I've peed or something of that nature. 

4) We are currently in a heat wave. It is 46 degrees. Earlier this week is was -26 :/ Yikes. So I will take this 46 degrees!

5) I am a Summer/Fall person. When it is right between Summer and Fall. I love every Season for one thing or another. They are all beautiful. But I think the time I love the best is Summer turning into Fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment