InstaFriday, how I've missed you! My 25th Birthday was on Sunday.
Here is the new vacuum I got! I love it! We had an old one. I got a work out every time I vacuumed because I would sometimes have to use both arms just to push the dang thing. Plus our's not longer would stay standing by itself so I don't know how many times I would be using the hose and the vacuum would fall and hit me on the head... So this on is much better and I hardly have to push it and I no longer have to fear of being hit in the head :D
Here is my Birthday Cake! I love Strawberry Shortcake. It's my favorite!
My Nephew, Graysen, telling me 'Happy Birthday'! He is so darn cute! Plus his Birthday was 2 days before mine. (His is Jan 11 and mine is Jan 13). I love sharing these special moments with him. That is what an iphone is AWESOME for. Facetime is one of my favorite things!
This is Graysen opening the card that his Uncle Chris and I got him. He loves Mickey Mouse and watches "The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" every day. Well I found this card that sings the song and it was perfect! Here is Gray opening the card :)
Here is just something I saw the other day when I was leaving Target. Somehow this lady got herself stuck here. How this happens, I don't know, especially since the weather was beautiful. I couldn't resist taking a picture, although I think she saw me because when I drove past the vehicle to leave she was staring me down. Hehehehe.
Well, that is about all I've got for this week. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and stays warm.

No comments:
Post a Comment