Happy Friday, Everyone! Come on and link up, it's fun!
1. What is your next home improvement goal?
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? No religious texts (ie Bible, Quran, Torah, etc, etc)...
3. What is on top of your refrigerator?
4. What are your favorite or most used phone apps?
5. What's the one thing you hate most about your spouses job?
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? No religious texts (ie Bible, Quran, Torah, etc, etc)...
3. What is on top of your refrigerator?
4. What are your favorite or most used phone apps?
5. What's the one thing you hate most about your spouses job?
1) Chris and I are currently renting a condo I believe is what it is considered. So it is very hard for us to do home improvements because we have to get permission from the owners. However, we have done a few already (painting, changing out a few light fixtures, and changing out the light switches and plugs) so we know they will work with us. To what point, lol, we have yet to figure out. But next on our list to ask them is to change out the sinks and vanities in the bathrooms (and at least one toilet while we're at it). The sinks are VERY old, and the vanities are old and TINY! So, we will see if this will happen *fingers crossed*
2) Hmm, very interesting and tough question. Do I really have to pick just one? My all time favorite book is "The Truth About Forever" by Sarah Dessen. Excellent. However, I do think it would be hard to read just one book for the rest of your life, so can I pick maybe a series like "Twilight" or "Harry Potter" or "The Hunger Games" or maybe even "50 Shades" because then it would last a little longer......Hehehe.
3) Oh man. Well, living in a condo (our's is tiny and in the middle of two others) we don't have much storage space, especially in the kitchen. So the top of our refrigerator is also used as storage and we have on top a few liquors, a few wine bottles that we are saving because they have meaning, and then a few kitchen supplies (ie. food processor, hand mixer, food slicer).
4) Oh boy. Maybe you shouldn't get me started. Lol. I am an app gamer. Lol. Candy Crush, DragonVale, SongPop, Words with Friends, but don't get me wrong, I am constantly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. I also love using Snapchat and the Regal app (I can look up pretty much everything for my movie theater!).
5) He works out of town A LOT!! He will be gone for 2 weeks at a time, come home for the weekend, and then leave again for 2 weeks, and so forth. There are spells where they will work a lot around town so he gets to come home everynight, but it appears that so far, he will be gone a majority of the summer. :( An upside though, is that because I am not working, I can meet him there and stay with him. He is gone during the day (and works through the weekends) but I get to see him at night, have dinner with him, etc. But I don't like him being gone.

No comments:
Post a Comment