Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happiness Week-Day 3



Happy Thursday, All! I can't believe it is already Thursday. {SN: My family is coming to visit me this month! They will be here in 3 days!!}  My happiness's for the day...
 
1) My sister's pug, Dori. She is the cutest thing EVER! My sister's and I facetime all the time and they always let me talk to Dori. She gets confused because she can't see me in person, but it's still cute! The love a dog has for you in priceless. Every time I get the chance to go home and visit, she is right there by my side the whole time
 
 
2) My Honey, he is the best! He supports me, he is my rock, and an amazing guy! He does everything in his power to make me happy, and he asks for nothing in return. I do return it of course, because what else can I do. I want him to feel just as special as he makes me. He is a hard working man, and deserves the very best! :)
 
3) Lotion. I have been soooooo dry lately, it is unbelievable! Lotion makes me happy and without it lately I would be miserable! As silly as it is, lotion made me happy today, and all winter. Hehehe.
 
Hope you all had a wonderful Thursday! See ya'll tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I adore Dori! Yay for family coming in town, so exciting! Aw, I love hearing about the relationship that you and Chris have, you two are wonderful together :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete