Happy Saturday, Darlings! :)
1) Chris and I went to this Butterfly Pavilion and Insect Center today... I'm not a fan of insects and I don't really care for large butterflies flying around my face (yes, I may be weird haha) , but was very interesting! We both ended up enjoying ourselves.
2) After that, we went to this restaurant and had a very nice "dinner", we ordered an appetizer (which was huge), and dessert, and had a nice conversation. Loved it! I love it when I get the whole weekend with him to myself :)
3) When we arrived home, our "cool" neighbors were outside having a fire in the front yard with some of the other neighbors in our neighborhood and they invited us to join! How sweet! So we went out there and had a lovely time! We do have a set of pesky neighbors, so it made me feel good to meet these other neighbors and see how nice they are. We are honestly blessed to live in such a wonderful neighborhood. It's comforting, you know?
How has your weekend been so far?

We went to a place like that in Branson, the butterflies were gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYay for date nights, it sounds like a great evening!