
1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where?
2. What's your most recently read favorite book?
3. What's your favorite Spring Break memory?
4. What do you put in your child's Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket?
5. Do you get a summer haircut?
1. I would go to MI. I miss my family, especially my precious nephew (who is growing WAY too fast), and miss Dori the Pug :) But I am also very much wanting to see my family in Arizona and Kansas:) Love them all so much.
2. Ok, you know the new-est Star Trek Movie... well they have made books about their time in the academy and they are fantastic :D I know, Miss Geek over here!
3. It is hard to say what my favorite Spring Break Memory is. We hardly ever did anything over spring break. We would wait to do anything until a different part of the year so too avoid the crowds lol. For example, we went to Disney World when I was a sophomore in high school, and instead of going over spring break, we went of Thanksgiving Break! :)
4. No kids yet here for me, but my parents definitely spoiled us kids rotten. We had loads of candy and always a special item in our baskets. And they were always hid in fantastic spots.
5. Usually I do not get a summer cut. Plus, like everyone else I'm sure, I have to be able to put it up in the summer because when it gets too hot, there is no messing with it. Just get it up and out of the way :}
No comments:
Post a Comment