Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday.

Well, it is Saturday.  And also 3 days into March ALREADY!

In September of last year, my workplaced decided that we were going to rotate shifts.  So, instead of us being on our usual schedules all the time, we were now going to rotate between 8 shifts, every three months.  I just got off a shift where I worked Friday/Saturday 3pm-11pm and Sunday/Monday/Tuesday 11pm-7am.  That shift was rough.  I had to get used to 2 different schedules.  Today though, we switched again, so now I work days :) I work Saturday/Sunday 7am-3pm and Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 11am-7pm.  I get to see sunligh now at least! :)

I missed Insta-Friday, so I will just add a few pictures I have.

(Blackie)

(look at this sweet bunny. with his little feets)

(I had an original martini the other day...not really a fan. I prefer flavor in mine ;} )

(it was 4 degrees this morning on my way to work. 8-| But now it is almost 50, thank goodness)

Tonight, Chris and I are hanging out with his buddy, Zane.  It started out just the two of them chillin' but now, since I have Saturday evenings free, they were very nice and allowed me to join them!

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment