Happy Friday All!
How has your week been? Good I hope!
Can't believe it's Friday already.
Gavin DeGraw's new cd. It came out in September, but I got it in the mail the other day and I highly recommend it. It is definitely music for the soul ♥
I painted my nails this morning! I do not do a very good job, I'm very messy but I do enjoy this crackle nail polish VERY much!
My Honey and I went to Pueblo yesterday. We had a very lovely day. We ate at Ruby Tuesday, YUM! and then went to see the movie "This Means War" (Excellent movie by the way :D )
My drink at Ruby Tuesday. A Strawberry Fizz they called it. Very tasty!
Yum! I sent this picture to my Mom because she loves this creamer flavor and I told her that I dedicated that cup of coffee to her! hehehehe.
My Gray-Baby! My nephew, Graysen. He is getting soooo big! I just love him and miss him so!
This is me the last couple of days... :( I have already called in sick to work for tomorrow. I hate being sick and whatever I have, it is kicking my butt. Yucky!
Well, I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! :)
Love.
I painted my nails this morning! I do not do a very good job, I'm very messy but I do enjoy this crackle nail polish VERY much!
My Honey and I went to Pueblo yesterday. We had a very lovely day. We ate at Ruby Tuesday, YUM! and then went to see the movie "This Means War" (Excellent movie by the way :D )
My drink at Ruby Tuesday. A Strawberry Fizz they called it. Very tasty!
Yum! I sent this picture to my Mom because she loves this creamer flavor and I told her that I dedicated that cup of coffee to her! hehehehe.
My Gray-Baby! My nephew, Graysen. He is getting soooo big! I just love him and miss him so!
This is me the last couple of days... :( I have already called in sick to work for tomorrow. I hate being sick and whatever I have, it is kicking my butt. Yucky!
Well, I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! :)
Love.

No comments:
Post a Comment