Friday, March 30, 2012

InstaFriday! :)

life rearranged

Good Morning all! Happy Friday! 

I don't have very many pictures this week I guess, hehehe. I've been slacking.

This is a crash that I dealt with at work.  Photo is provided by one of the Deputy's, but this was a mess.  As far as I know it wasn't fatal (thank goodness) but I hate having to deal with these calls

On to a lighter subject. I prefer this facebook layout :) I have now been changed, by facebook, to the Timeline. I am getting used to it.  I like this layout better because it was easy to navigate and understand. But I just need to give it time and figure it out.

I called into work last Saturday, do to my (now knowing) sinus infection.  I went outside to get some fresh air and stayed in the sun a bit too long. Whoops. hehehe.  Wasn't too bad just made me laugh.

This is kind of a bad picture but this is my Honey.  Here, he is eating a GIANT peanut butter/chocolate egg that I bought him. It was not very good (too much peanut butter for my taste) but he was a trooper and tried it at least. :) 

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday, and excellent Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment