And, Happy St. Patty's Day! :D
Using some nice green colored font today to Celebrate! :)
How is everyone doing? Do you guys have some fun plans for today?
I don't really have much planned. I am working currently (shh) :) and I get off at 3pm. After that I am not sure what is going on. Today Chris and his buddy Zane have their hang out evening, so I will probably chill with them. I wish I would have realized sooner what day it was, because then I would have probably baked something fun :}
I have an update on my eye. I went to a Dermatologist Specialist on Tuesday. He took on look at my eye and said that I have ezcema. I told him that I have never had it before and thought it was very strange that it just showed up and was just on my eye. He said that ezcema is common and most of the time, do to allergies/stress/dryness it just appears. He said that it is most common on the back or front of arms, but there are cases where is shows up other places, like in my case. He said that unfortunetly there is nothing that will treat it completely, I just have to keep treating it to keep it at bay. I have to make sure to moisturize my face at least twice a day (easy) and then every week or every other week I have to treat the eye with a steroid cream. Easy enough I suppose. He also said that I could be doing all of this now, but in the summer (the sun is good for it) it may just go away. He said that the thing with ezcema is, that you may have a break out of it for years, but then one day it could just be gone and you won't have to deal with it for years. He said mine probably flared up do to allergies and/or stress. I believe him and it is both. Our allergies season here started WAY early. It has already made the news and everything.
Also, my stress (among other things) is do to the fact that my sister, Juli, went to Brazil. She got there this morning. She is going to see an ex boyfriend/possibly now current boyfriend. He came to her high school as an exchange student when she was a senior. They dated for most of the year and even stayed together for a bit after graduation and he left back to Brazil. They have been broken up for over 2 years but were recently (well probably for a while now) have been reconnected. They care very much for each other, so she had this idea that she was going to go visit him....in Brazil! I want my sister to be happy, and if Rafael makes her happy, than that is great. But I have been very stressed about this trip. This is the very first time she is flying...and to fly internationally, as far as I'm concerned, is not very smart. She left from Grand Rapids on Thursday, then was supposed to get to Detroit and take off them there to Brazil. However, do to weather in Detroit, she left Grand Rapids really late and then got stuck in Detroit. She had to stay in the airport from about 10pm Thursday and was rescheduled to leave to Brazil at 7:55pm Friday evening. I felt bad for her. I had been trying to help her all day, figure out what was going to happen and if her flight from Detroit was on time and all that travel crap. Needless to say, she has made is safely, finally, to Brazil. I am still, and will remain stressed, until she is safely back in the states. I know Brazil is kind of a dangerous place, but I guess now-a-days, where is it not dangerous. I know she will have fun, and will be alright, I'm just being a big sister :)
Anyway, I will keep you updated on my sister and her fun-ness!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday.
Have fun and Be Safe.
Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment