
Happy Friday Peeps! :)
How is everyone's Friday going so far? Mine is going great because I don't have to work today :) Always a plus.
Here are the flowers my Honey got me :) They are so pretty.
Blackie. He is a bed hog. And when I got into bed he gives me the funniest look and turns over. He is just hilarious.
Blackie again. He is my brother-in-law's cat, but he follows me around constantly. When I get home from work he is there to greet me or hears me come in and finds me. <3
This is actually from last week. This is a picture one of the Sheriff's Deputies at work took when they responded to a fire we got a call too. So sad and so scary.
A picture of me. It was cold that day so I was trying to stay warm :)
This is one of my favorite shirts!! Chuckie from Rugrats is my favorite. As you can see in the picture above this one it has all the rugrats on it. hehe. I am such a goof.
I did not take this picture, but I just had to share it. My cousin Katie had this handsome little man March 6th. Welcome to the world, Braylen Samuel McGrady.
Well, I hope everyone has a great rest of their Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment