
1. What giveaway would you like to do on your blog?
2. If you had to choose between natural artistic ability and natural athletic ability, which would it be?
3. Do you ditch the coat the minute it becomes "spring" or are you a holdout for more cool temps?
4. What would you do if you won the mega millions lotto of 1/2 billion dollars?
5. You are at a hotel by yourself...what do you do?
1. Books or Music. I would set up a question or some sort of creative deal where they will have to create a plot of a story or some song lyrics and the most creative would win. They would get a set of books that I love and also a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble, or a set of CDs that I love and a gift certificate to ticketmaster or something where they can pick a concert to go to of their choice. I love reading and listening to music and I would like to share that with my friends and family :)
2. Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm going to say 50/50... :) Can I do that? haha. I would like a little bit of both. I can't draw to save my life and I would like to just get beyond the Kindergarten level ;) AND I definitely did not get the ability to be a runner. I would just wish to be able to run and also to touch my toes :]
3. Haha, I'm a whimp. I hold out. I don't like being cold, so I keep it (or a sweater/sweatshirt) around until I think it's safe.
4. I would help out my family. Give some to my parents and my in-laws. And I would get my Honey and I our own house. Everything else I would save. That is a LOT of money.
5. I enjoy some alone time. I would read some, take a nice hot bath/shower. Watch a bit of tv. Order some room service. Just enjoy some "quiet time". Maybe even take a nap hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment